Andrews DeMartino Wealth Strategies Firm uses a disciplined process in investment management.
- Investment Objectives and Constraints: The most important part of the process is getting to know you, understanding your goals, and assessing your tolerance for investment risk.
- Asset Allocation: After assessing your goals, we'll work together to decide how to allocate your assets among stocks, bonds, real estate, cash, or alternative investments.
- Investment Selection: Once we arrive at the proper allocation, the next step is to choose the appropriate investments and investment managers for your portfolio.
- Portfolio Implementation: Investment options will be reviewed with you. Once we agree on the course of action, we will implement your portfolio.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Reporting is generally done on a monthly basis, and no less frequently than quarterly. We monitor your portfolio for investment results, progress toward your goals, and adherence to the asset allocation strategy.